Friday, January 4, 2013

Beautiful gift

I was so lucky to get this beautiful gift from a friend here in the internet http://mcinva-roomontheleft.blogspot.no/ please take the time to look at her beautiful blog ,she is very talented and has some amazing crochet and knitting things she makes like there is no tomm :) but anyway she sent me this gorgeous package filled with snowflakes ,the most amazing snowflakes i have seen ,cant belive she spent all this time making them and sending them all to me ... me well i guess she knows i love snow and i wasnt really getting it at that point so i think she whanted to make me smile and boy did she make me smile on the last day of the year 2012 .

it came with a beautiful card
im just so glad to have a friend like this here on the worldwide web ,amazing that someone on the other end of the earth almost thinks about making you happy

so i just whant to say thanks Marily for beeing such a great friend <3

i hope you all out there have someone that thinks about making you happy by putting a nice smile on youre face

xoxo
Valeria


1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful gift from no doubt a beautiful soul who wanted to make something special for you. I love them and will check out her blog. I can understand why she put a smile on your face. What a great way to end the year and start the new one.
    Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy this blog