Saturday, April 9, 2011

Passion fruit chocolate

Hi hi its saturday night and what was i doing well i was cooking and then i was baking at the same time
Its lovely and fun to bake ,the icing on top is what was leftover from the cupcakes yesterday ,you have to use what you have right ??

Well today we whent for a walk downtown with the kids the sun was shining and the best day so far in a long time :) and it was a good day


Im gettng some of my mojo back (i hope)baking and going out for walks again ,now i just need to get my hook in the air and say yeh ,we can only hope for the best .
I cant wait im getting some new baking stuff and some more spoons from USA ( i love USA )
Hubby is waiting for me cause we are gona watch a movie tog and eat some cake
take care and have a great night .

2 comments:

  1. Lol doing the same over here, Valeria... it's my husband's birthday tomorrow so we made a birthday cake for tomorrow lunch with all the family and a tiny one for us to share tonight while watching a movie :)
    Have a great weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I wish I could have a slice of that cake, it looks pretty good! I made a cake yesterday myself but I didn't take the time to pretty it up. I just ate it as it was!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy this blog