Thursday, December 6, 2012

*Star *

It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
All it takes is a clear sky then you can see the beautiful stars ,dont you just love the stars ? i know i do
when i walk to work early i can see the beautiful stars if the sky is clear its so pretty but then its cold and that wont hurt if you just have the right clothes .
me and my 9 year old dd baked these the other night ,its nice to spend time with just one at a time ,candle light and some nice music just me and her .
I wish there was more light when i get home from work ,then i could take more pictures but its late when i get home so not much time for play .
I bought these cookie cutters just for  some ideas i have but i have to find time to play more with them

hope you enjoy this small sample of the Stars .....


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy this blog