Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dessert

My daugther inveted her boyfriend to come and eat dinner with us ,so we had a litle barbeque and ofcourse i had to make us a litle dessert wich was hot brownie with cream and chocolate sause

it was very yummy ,and everyone was happy .
I have been working in my litle greenhouse all day (and some cleaning )bought some basill and some other herbs
and hubby was building some boxes for me wich im gona paint
i cant wait for the strawberry plant to grow me some gorgeous berries ummm

and when its hot outside i can sit in there and enjoy the sun ( i can open the greenhous on the side with slide doors ) its not very pretty but hey i still have a greenhouse and im gona make it as pretty as i can :)
take care and enjoy the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy this blog