Im not gona write up the recipe for the chocolate cake but the frosting i got from the internet
so here is the recipe for the Peanut butter frosting
Peanutt butter frostingIngredients:
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons Milk (or a little more as needed)
- 2 cups Confectioner’s Sugar
- Place the butter and peanut butter in a medium bowl and blend with an electric mixer. (I use my KitchenAid mixer with the paddle attachment).
- Gradually add the confectioner’s sugar to the butter/peanut butter mixture.
- As mixture begins to thicken, gradually incorporate milk, one tablespoon at a time, until all of the sugar is mixed in and the frosting is smooth and spreadable. *If batter does not mix together or feels stiff, add a little more milk.
dont you just love all the pink stuff :)i whent to Stavanger the other day and found these baby´s in the boxes i keep some of my food color and pearl dust and some flavoring oils i have .
So easter is around the corner and i have some ideas for easter cupcakes so you can get exited about that (i know i am )
i whanted to buy some pink flowers but the store only had yellow and some really expencive roses so since its easter time i got the yellow once .
have a great day .